Toray are recognised as one of the world’s leading materials manufacturers.
Through their continuous effort to pursue sustainability, they use their unmatched heritage and expertise to produce a diverse range of fabric types. Dermizax is a fabric with a highly sophisticated and technical membrane that achieves the highest level of waterproofness, breathability and resistance to condensation. The fabric is stretchable, adaptable and flexible, which makes it ideal for sporting activities that take place in extreme environmental conditions, such as mountain climbing, trail running and winter sports.
After successfully creating and rolling out the Primeflex campaign, Toray briefed us to focus on their Dermizax product family.
To hit the brief, we were tasked with:
- Auditing B2C communications and providing recommendations to improve copy
- Producing commercial texts for use across all B2C assets and communications
- Capturing macro photography to highlight the capabilities of the fabrics
- Building a brochure site to showcase the Dermizax brand, its partners and products
- Creating a B2C focused creative campaign, working with a range of brand partners
- Producing a new brand video
- Directing and producing a hero edit to exhibit the partnership between Dermizax and Ortovox
We needed a campaign that highlighted the fact that everyone is different, every sport varies, every adventure seeker has unique requirements. One size does not fit all.
It was also important that we showcased the high calibre of brand partners already using Dermizax in their own garments and that the campaign had inherent flexibility to be rolled out on a global scale. From this, our Built for Purpose campaign was established.
Following the creation of core project assets, such as studio photography and supporting commercial texts, we worked with Toray to produce a new brochure website and three brand videos. These were designed to increase brand awareness across the B2C market and drive demand from end consumers.
”We are so impressed by what Brandwave created for us and hope our newly developed 'Built For Purpose' campaign will bring another possibility of new innovation from Toray.Yuki KanekoToray Industries, Inc.