As one of the largest and most prominent names in professional sport, INEOS boasts a reach and influence that spans the globe, bringing together some of the best minds and talent in sport across Formula 1, cycling, sailing, football, running, and rugby.
They are also behind the sponsorship of various teams, including INEOS Grenadiers, the All Blacks & Black Ferns, OGC Nice & FC Lausanne-Sport and the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, to name a few, and are responsible for other sporting events, such as the INEOS 1:59 Challenge, where they worked with Eliud Kipchoge to achieve a record breaking sub-two hour marathon.
Internally at INEOS; sport, health and fitness is ingrained into their culture. It’s instilled right from the top all the way through to new graduates.
To bring this culture to life, INEOS wanted to create an internal hub that would encourage all of its employees globally to lead a fitter, healthier and more active lifestyle.
Our job was to design, develop and create a platform to facilitate this vision.
”“Rarely do we get to work with a team who are more competitive than the Brandwave crew, but I think we’ve met our match! The stats speak for themselves. Truly great to work alongside the INEOS team again on this one.”Oliver RobinsonKEY ACCOUNTS DIRECTOR – BRANDWAVE
Introducing ‘INEOS Energy Station’ – a comprehensive online health and fitness hub used to promote an active and healthy lifestyle for all staff at INEOS globally.
INEOS Energy Station provides:
- A streamlined class booking system and global fitness programme
- Fitness tips from well-known fitness instructors
- Dedicated clubhouse pages for each of their key sports teams, from football, rugby, F1, cycling and sailing all the way through to individual challenges such as Eliud Kipchoge’s infamous 1:59 marathon
- An ‘Ask the Expert’ panel, providing monthly articles and advice
- An exciting challenge builder where colleagues can build their own virtual site challenges or participate in ones created by the INEOS Energy Station team
- Expertly designed training plans for running, cycling, gym and home workouts
- Highlighting your local site Ambassador(s) on their own Ambassador pages
- Information and videos on the IN NAM Graduate Programme with a link to the official IN NAM website
These are the incredible stats from the website to date…
”‘’INEOS Energy Station was created in 2017 as an online health and fitness hub for our network of colleagues based at INEOS sites around the world. Over the years the hub has attracted over 9,000 users and Brandwave were hands-on and actively engaged in bringing our new platform to life in 2020. The hub is constantly evolving and our employees find the platform to be interactive, easy to use, engaging – and one which they want to join to be kept up-to-date on fitness classes, wellbeing tips, news, fun challenges and our INEOS Sports portfolio. We thoroughly enjoy working alongside Brandwave and look forward to elevating our platform even further in celebration of INEOS 25-year anniversary in 2023.’’Alexa ChiltonINEOS ENERGY STATION PROJECT MANAGER