We have two internships available in the UK each year and are looking for hard working, enthusiastic and organised individuals to join our team.
We specialise in and are fanatical about sports, fitness and the outdoors so it’s essential that candidates share our passion. We really value our team, so come and work somewhere where you will be listened to, valued and will genuinely have an impact in an international fast paced company.
This role will be varied and fast-paced. Each day will be different and we expect you to learn quickly (thorough training will also be given). Key tasks would include:
- PA to the directors
- Account Executive – working to support our team of Account Managers with tasks for our key campaigns to ensure the smooth running of our client projects. Including research, proof reading and checking of creative amends you will be expected to input with a creative mind and a “can do” attitude. Attend client meetings, take notes for Account/ Project Managers and update project management software with notes
- Operations – Management of utilities, phone and mobile phone accounts, processing relevant invoices
- Booking all training, conferences, travel and accommodation
- Sourcing supplier quotes for projects and internal print requirements
- Update client relationship management software system with contacts as required
- Maintaining effective supplier database
- Answering of Brandwave telephone
- Manage Brandwave PR schedule
- Organisation of any staff/ client events
- Office admin