Brandwave is an award winning, full service marketing agency specialising in the sports, fitness and outdoor industries. Our agency focuses on four main disciplines; creative, strategic, digital, and activation. We work on a global scale with some of the most successful brands in the industry (adidas, Reebok, BMW, The North Face etc.) and our work is driven by our genuine passion for sport and the outdoors.
Are you what we are looking for?
We are looking to expand and grow our account management team. We are looking for an organised, proactive and positive individual with experience of project and account management. You will have agency experience, and candidates must have great communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You must have an excellent understanding of marketing and experience working in either a marketing manager (ideally for a sports brand) or as an account manager for an agency.
In return you get to work with some of the most iconic brands in the sports industry, working on a range of exciting projects within a great team. A passion for sports and experience in a marketing or agency environment is crucial.
Our new Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for sport and the sports industry
- Extensive experience working as an Account Manager at either another creative agency or as a Marketing Manager for an international brand, ideally with a sports focus
- Experience of managing relevant marketing-focused projects and clients, with a clear understanding of how to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience briefing and working with a creative team
- Ability to solve and overcome complex problems and work on numerous projects at the same time
- Experience of an interest in business development, you should be able to provide a record of having worked on successful sales presentations and pitches
- Managed multiple large-scale marketing budgets/ projects
- Have contributed to marketing and roll out strategy for international brands
Working with Brandwave you will:
- Be instrumental in the success and growth of an industry leading marketing agency
- Work with our exceptional designers to create and deliver campaigns on a global level
- Be responsible for and manage client-based projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Build relationships and partnerships with our suppliers and clients
- Develop and grow accounts with assigned targets
- Spread the Brandwave love by contributing to our marketing through the development of blogs and social posts
- Become a real member of the Brandwave team, contributing to the office on a holistic level
- Competitive Salary, dependent on experience
- Working in a fun environment, with daily opportunities to get involved in sports and exercise
- Work in an environment where your input will be valued, you will be listened to and you can contribute to an agency that is leading the way in sports marketing