Brandwave is an award winning, full service marketing agency specialising in the sports, fitness and outdoor industries. Our agency focuses on three main disciplines; creative, strategic and digital. We work on a global scale with some of the most successful brands in the industry (adidas, Reebok, BMW, The North Face etc.) and our work is driven by our genuine passion for sport and the outdoors.
About the person:
We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic and organised individual to come and join our UK office. We specialise in and are fanatical about sports, fitness and the outdoors so it’s essential that candidates share our passion. Your role will be crucial to the success of Brandwave’s development and will be extremely hands on.
We really value our team and are looking for someone who can shape and build on the success of our global business. This role will be varied and fast-paced. Key tasks would include:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of studio resource and schedule, ensuring work is completed correctly, to agreed time and deadline
- Project Planning – Develop studio future work plan for projects (two months ahead) using Forecast software, management of and keeping this up to date with resource required and project deadlines. Creation and maintenance of project timelines for projects
- Daily review of completed project deliverables
- Process development and review to ensure the business is always learning from its success/ failures
- Problem-solving – Assisting the resolution of any studio or project issues and finding suitable resolutions
- Oversee office management
- Invoicing – Raising and sending out of all Brandwave invoices
- Quoting – Raising all quotes for projects
- Project Management – Management of both internal and client projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Point of contact for suppliers and clients – Being a point of contact for Brandwave suppliers and also for clients when account managers are unavailable
- Contribution to Brandwave’s own marketing including blog writing
Skills & Expertise
- Project management experience (workflow/ studio management experience would be a bonus)
- Excellent timekeeping skills and the ability to be able to prioritise within a busy studio environment
- Excellent communicator and ability to adapt to unexpected changes
- Great written skills
- Experience of managing supplier contracts and negotiating prices (would be a bonus)
- Committed to achieving results and leveraging metrics to ensure success is measured and monitored
- Advanced Excel skills
- Mac proficient
- Minimum of a B in GCSE math’s
- 20 days’ holiday per year
- Brandwave team trip if company targets are met each year (previous trips have included surfing in Morocco/ skiing in Chamonix/ hiking and paddle boarding in Ireland)
- Training budget to be used on relevant courses
- Banter/ biscuits and lots and lots of sports activities
Salary: Up to £26,000 depending upon experience
Location: East Wittering, West Sussex
Brandwave has internships available in both its UK and German offices.
UK internships runs for 6 months from January to June or July to December.
The German* internship starts from January for a minimum of 6 months.
If you’re passionate about sports and have some marketing experience and want to gain more, please apply by sending your CV and enclosing a brief covering letter to:
UK Office: Jessica Rouse firstname.lastname@example.org
German Office: Anna Buechel email@example.com
*For our German Office applicants: please note we are looking for a candidate that is fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Internship: Sport Marketing
Brandwave is an award-winning, full-service marketing agency specialising in the sports, fitness and outdoor industries. Our agency focuses on four main disciplines; creative, strategic, digital and activation. We work on a global scale with some of the most successful brands in the industry (adidas, Reebok, BMW, The North Face etc.) and our work is driven by our genuine passion for sport and the outdoors.
We are an international sports marketing agency with offices in the UK and in Germany. We have two internships available (one based in the UK and one based in Germany) and are looking for hard working, enthusiastic and organised individuals to join our team.
We specialise in and are fanatical about sports, fitness and the outdoors so it’s essential that candidates share our passion. We really value our team, so come and work somewhere where you will be listened to, valued and will genuinely have an impact in an international fast paced company.
This role will be varied and fast-paced. Each day will be different and we expect you to learn quickly (thorough training will also be given). Key tasks would include:
- PA to the directors
- Account Executive – working to support our team of Account Managers with tasks for our key campaigns to ensure the smooth running of our client projects. Including research, proof reading and checking of creative amends you will be expected to input with a creative mind and a “can do” attitude. Attend client meetings, take notes for Account/ Project Managers and update project management software with notes
- Operations – Management of utilities, phone and mobile phone accounts, processing relevant invoices
- Booking all training, conferences travel and accommodation
- Sourcing supplier quotes for projects and internal print requirements
- Update client relationship management software system with contacts as required
- Maintaining effective supplier database
- Answering of Brandwave telephone
- Manage Brandwave UK/Germany PR schedule
- Organisation of any staff/ client events
- Office admin
Role start date: January 2018/ July 2018**